Powered by the Android OS, the 6059 mobile printer not only enables scanning, printing, and applying of labels, but also has an option for RFID encoding….all in one handheld device.
The 6059 provides all the enhanced price-marking and consumer transparency benefits of the Pathfinder, as well as offering the RFID encoding option, empowering retailers to become 100% RFID enabled if desired. This new solution allows retailers to do RFID tagging for nearly any and all merchandise in a retail store - including those not tagged at source, returned merchandise, and even clearance items.
Applied to the food market, the 6059 enables inventory accuracy and freshness transparency throughout the entire food supply chain.
- Produces label with 2D barcode that provides product details to the consumer
- Can produce and apply RFID labels to food that are encoded with source information allowing the food to be tracked and accounted for throughout the supply chain
- RFID significantly reduces inventory check times
- Case / Lot labeling – 6059 scans case label of inbound shipment and prints individual item labels with product details such as lot numbers and date coding
Manufacturing and Distribution Center Applications
Like all Pathfinders, the 6059 optimizes routing and last mile logistics. Additionally, with the RFID encoding capability, the new solution also:
- Simplifies the inbound/outbound labeling process throughout the supply chain
- Is the fastest method to RFID-encode products that arrive unlabeled
- Applies RFID-encoded labels that include source information to packages so the items are tracked and accounted for throughout the supply chain