ELIMINATE PAPER LOGS, SIMPLIFY CHECKLIST PROCESS AND HELP ENSURE HACCP COMPLIANCE
Users replace their paper checklists with a digitized version to streamline kitchen processes and ensure that food is safe for consumption. All checklist data is stored digitally and available for analysis.
- FRESHMARX® TASK TRACKER APPLICATION
This application can be accessed from any mobile device or PC. The intuitive interface enables checklists to be created in a matter of minutes. Checklists can be set up for completion at a specific time of day, or on a "when needed" basis.
- FLEXIBLE TRACKING
- Kitchen checklist items are entered as questions and can be answered in multiple formats, including text, yes/no, photo, drop-down menu, numeric and temperature ranges
- Corrective action required for out-of-compliance responses
- Past due reminder options
- SOLVES MULTIPLE CHALLENGES
- Digital entry reduces chances of checklist "forgery"
- Credible detail available for health inspector review
- Secure data storage prevents loss of data
- CHECKLISTS USING TEMPERATURE PROBES
- Compatible with Thermoworks BlueTherm® One or Thermapen® Blue temperature probes
- To use, download the Freshmarx Task mobile application from the Apple Store or Google Play store
- The probe connects seamlessly via Bluetooth with any iOS or Android mobile device
- All data is stored in the cloud and can be viewed by logging on to Freshmarx Task Tracker