The food industry is changing and changing rapidly.
With the emphasis on increased food safety, fast, accurate recalls, customers' demand for transparency and greater emphasis on eliminating or redistributing excess food, restaurants, groceries and convenience stores have never been more ready for digital transformation of outdated, manual processes.
Our Freshmarx solutions are custom-suited to solve the unique challenges of restaurants, grocery and convenience stores - before, and beyond, back-of-house:
- Automated solutions for food safety, food prep, temperature, and task tracking, nutritional labeling, waste reduction, tracking, and donation
- Dramatically improve visibility into the back of house inventory that reduces manual labor and creates more advanced models for fulfillment and replenishment
- More precise traceability during recalls, which reduces labor and food waste through faster response times
- Optimized inventory for consumer demand, greater product transparency, faster and more precise traceability during recalls, and the recapture of profits lost to waste
- HACCP compliance, including contamination deduction on hands
- Improved consumer experience with RFID-enabled frictionless checkout
- Consumer insight into food provenance, recall and expiration information
Avery Dennison helps enable food safety, traceability, transparency and enhanced consumer engagement.
Check out our solutions below designed specifically for restaurants, groceries, and convenience stores.