DONATING SURPLUS FOOD
GOOD FOR THE COMMUNITY AND YOUR BOTTOM LINE
With Avery Dennison® Freshmarx® Food Donation, restaurants have the opportunity to give back to their community and realize potential tax benefits by providing surplus food donations in a safe, traceable way. Because many communities require the restaurant to track the donation recipient and/or log the type of food (protein, dairy, etc.) that make up the donation, the tracking and printing capabilities of this solution have been an attractive feature.
Freshmarx Food Donation combines the power of the industry-leading Avery Dennison® Freshmarx® 9417+® Labeling System, a weigh scale and software to help restaurants measure and analyze food surplus to lower inventory costs and minimize surplus by donating excess – all in one easy-to-use application.
- Reduce landfill waste and methane emissions
- Help feed food-challenged families
- Reduce business cost and increase consumer savings
- Improve sales by gaining consumer respect.
Track surplus food by:
- Reason for Donation
- Food Type
KEY FEATURES OF FRESHMARX FOOD DONATION
- Log and track donated items
- Print labels for donated items if needed
- Intuitive, user-friendly interface
- Operator inputs donate amount from a scale or integrated touchscreen keypad