Monarch Pathfinder 6059 with RFID
for the Food Supply Chain
Digital ID solutions such as RFID dramatically improve inventory management and enable foodservice providers to see exactly what’s come in, how much product is in inventory, and when it leaves — with 98% accuracy. RFID enables automation, quality assurance, and shelf life accuracy without compromise, to locate lost products, to redirect what needs to be redirected, and to withdraw only what needs withdrawing.
The Avery Dennison Monarch Pathfinder 6059 with RFID is the only mobile one-piece solution that can encode and print RFID labels on demand. Now you can take RFID encoding and labeling right to the product.
- Empowers restaurants and stores to become 100% RFID enabled
- Scan a package, retrieve the routing information, encode RFID technology into the inlay of a label, and print the RFID-encoded label to apply to the package
- Encode cases and inner packs with source information that allows the food to be tracked and accounted for throughout the supply chain.
- Produce 2D barcodes that provide product details to the consumer
- Add RFID labels to products at the processor or distribution center as a value-added service or at restaurants or stores at receiving
By adding a unique identifier and online connectivity to every item in any inventory, RFID-enabled labels let grocers, restaurants, convenience stores, and food suppliers dramatically improve inventory management, efficiency, traceability, sustainability, and customer satisfaction.